Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dahlia cages

I hope everyone enjoyed our beautiful weekend weather. Hopefully this weekend will be just as nice. I am getting ready to plant my Dahlia tubers and other assorted annuals for the picking garden. Below is a picture of the plant cages a use for lots of my cutting plants. In particular, Dahlias, Delphiniums and Peonies. I cut them in half for the Peonies.
They are a must have for anyone growing Dahlias, especially if your plants get as large as mine. We have made up some extra this year, so I have them available to purchase. They are $5 each and well worth the investment to keep your Dahlias in Prime picking condition. This week we are still picking Lilac. Garden bouquets are on hold for a few days until I get some more flowers ready to pick. My plan is to open the cutting garden for May 27th.

No comments: