Friday, June 25, 2010

Art in the Vines at Township 7 Winery

Flowers from a Country Garden is going to be at Township 7's "Art in the Vines" Artisan Fair this Saturday June 26 from 11 am to 4 pm. This is a great event with lots of artisans and vendors. Check it out on their website www.township7.com. I will be once again be selling my garden bouquets there.

I am always adding new cutting plants to the garden and this is one of my new Floribunda roses "Honey Select". Unbelievable scent and delicious color.

I will have buckets of Bouquets with me at Township 7 and the Floral Cooler on the Farm is full as well. The garden is slowly coming alive with Asiatic Lilies, Yarrow, Veronica and Shasta Daisies. I also have an assormtemt of Hybrid Lily stems in the cooler. So please come see me at Township 7 or pick up a bouquet at the Farm. Vivian will be pleased to help you with your flowers.

Is this not a cheerful bouquet. This bouquet feature Basket flower, Alstromeria, and some spray mums.

1 comment:

恩如 said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................