Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Custom Order Vases.

I was really busy this last week doing custom order vases and I thought I would share with you some of them. You can either bring in your own vase, purchase one or borrow one for your special event.

This first one was to celebrate a 30th Wedding Anniversary. It was a very special vase that the customer brought and it definitely turned out spectacular.
This was for a 90th Birthday.
I did this vase for myself. It looks lovely on my dining room table.
So please keep me in mind if you have a special event coming up that you would like flowers for.

2 comments:

kittycha said...

健康的身體是事業成功的基礎。 ............................................................

edward silver said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up..Also visit our website :-
wedding flower vases