Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Misadventure!!

Well instead of going to look at lots of fabulous Dahlias, I ended up in the ER in Tacoma. Once I was stabilized (read lots of pain meds) we made a hurried trip home and went immediately to the Langley Hospital where I had surgery last Tuesday. I am now home from the hospital but will be slowly recovering for the next month or so!

So needless to say, I will not be doing any flower work for the rest of the year. The Garden is still open though!! Vivian and my dad are keeping the Dahlias, Delphiniums and sunflowers in good shape for you to come pick. They are also making sure that there are dahlias and sunflowers picked and ready to go. Don't forget about the Bucket of Dahlia. You may or may not see me out and about, but I do encourage you to still come for a visit.

Thanks,

Judy

No comments: