Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We are on a Dahlia Road trip!

Just thought I would let everyone know that I will be away from the farm until Sept 18th. I am going to Washington State to look at some new Dahlia varieties and have a little holiday at the same time.

The Garden and shop are Open!!. Vivian and Dad are looking after things. Dad's job is to keep the outside Sunflower and dahlia prepicked area stocked for your convenience. He will also be looking after the Bucket of Dahlias. You can let me know if he does a good job! I have done up lots of bouquets so come and get one before they are all gone.

I will post pictures of what I found when I get back. I have quite a list of Dahlias to look at.

There is lots happening in the garden. The Dahlias are in full bloom and a new crop of sunflowers is just starting to open. The Delphiniums are also doing wonderful.

See you soon!

No comments: