Friday, April 29, 2011

Hanging Baskets for sale!


They are just beautiful. Its nice to see some color. The baskets are either for full sun or part shade and have been fertilizer to last the whole season. This makes a great Mother's day gift. If you would like one reserved for you just let me know.

If you are worried about watering you baskets when you are on holidays, I have a great solution for you. Last year I started using an automatic watering system on my baskets and I did not have to water once the whole season. It was great not to have to worry about watering. I have the system all set up to show how it works and will have some systems available as well. They can be for one basket or many. What a great system. Here is the website www.plantbooster.net

The garden is slowly progressing. If we get some nice weather I hope to be able to do some special garden bouquets for Mother's Day. I will keep you posted.

No comments: