Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One more week for Peonies!

First I wanted to share some pictures from the "Art in Vines" event that was last Sunday. What a great day all round, beautiful weather, good music, food and of course lots of vendors. If you missed this one. Mark your calendar for Aug 28th. Township 7 winery is having this event again. Don't miss it.


So what's going on in the garden this week? We are winding up Peony season. There is very limited supply of red and a good supply of pink while they last. I hope to get one more pick in today or tomorrow. We have a good supply of Delphiniums and I will be offering the "Designers Choice" Bouquet again this week. Next up for flowers is Asiatic lilies. We should start picking by the weekend if we get some sun.

The Store will be closed July 1st, but I am available for flower pick up until noon. Just give me a call or email. We will have regular hours Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: