Wednesday, August 3, 2011

More sunflowers and much more!

We have lots of sunflowers now thanks to the beautiful weekend weather. This is a wonderful double yellow called "Panache".

Here is Panache done with golden rod and Lysimachia. This is currently my favorite color combination, Yellow and White. So cheerful!!

Or maybe a combination of sunflowers with crocosmia, golden rod and alstromeria. This is the vase I have done this week for the store.

What else is blooming you ask? Lots! There are a limited selection of the following this week:

Snapdragons
Zinnias
Dahlias
Sweet Peas

Please call ahead if you are coming for these flowers to make sure they are available.

4 comments:

amberdixie17 said...

I love the way you've arranged the flowers. Wow! So beautiful! home painting

Lester King said...

Wow! Those flowers can surely lighten someone's day. Sometimes I imagine myself to be in a beautiful place which is surrounded by different beautiful flowers. Flowers really make the environment lovely and beautiful. They can also put a smile on someone's face.

Have the best electronic cigarettes detroit.

amberdixie17 said...

Thanks for sharing this to us. Great post I must say. Simple but yet interesting and engaging. Keep up the awesome work! hot tub gazebo designs

ericsteeves1980gmail said...

So beautiful! I really like flowers. Seeing them in my house makes me feel light and calm. Very nice share! Provillus