Friday, September 16, 2011

I am back and Bucket of Dahlias!

I am back from a wonderful trip to Washington, Oregon and Northern California. I visited three different dahlia operations and the Farmer Market in Olympia, Washington. I sure did learn a lot! Good thing I took some notes. Below are pictures from Swan Island Dahlias in Canby, Oregan. They host a Dahlia Festival the last weekend in August and the first weekend in Sept. What a place to visit. There was over 40 Acres of Dahlias in bloom. Needless to say I have a large list of new varieties for next year.


Starting this week end I will be offering the Pre-Picked Bucket of Dahlias. So no matter what the weather is like you can still get flowers. I am slowly getting caught up with bouquets as well and will have the cooler full for the weekend. Come for a visit and I will tell you all about our trip.

No comments: