Thursday, September 1, 2011

Judy is away but Store and U-pick garden are Open.

I will be away from Sept 2 until Sept 16. I am off to see some dahlia farms, a Dahlia Festival with over 400 dahlia arrangements on display and numerous Farmers' Markets in Washington, Oregon and Northern California. I have never been to San Fransisco so that will be one of our stops in California. I am looking forward to seeing the Waterfront.

While I am away the U-Pick Garden and store are Open. Vivian will be in the store and you can pick yourself in the garden. The Dahlias are finally looking fabulous and need to be picked. Look at all that color!! I have also done up lots of bouquets, but they will sell out fast, so come and get one this weekend or early next week.



There are plenty of buckets for picking, so grab a pair of clippers out of the basket and take a wagon and have fun. The weather is going to be just fabulous for the next two weeks. To keep things as simple as possible, please try to keep track of how many you cut so you know your total when you get to the store.

For anyone that is needing some flower therapy, you are more than welcome to do some deadheading for me. I will make it worth your while when I get back. How does some free flowers sound. Just let me know how many rows you did when I get back.

Judy

No comments: