Thursday, September 29, 2011

Shed Row Market.

This weekend I will be selling flowers at the Shed Row Market, just down the street from our farm. The Market is Sat 9:30 - 5 pm and Sunday 10 - 5 pm. The location is Fields and Flowers Farm, 900 232nd street. Over 25 artisan and vendors will be exhibiting in the weekend benefit of the New Stride Thoroughbred Adoption Society. Come out and get all you need for your Thanksgiving Feast and maybe do a bit of shopping for yourself. For more info visit the website listed under upcoming events.

The Picking garden is open this weekend and there are lots of dahlias to pick. I will also have lots of pre-picked buckets available. My Dad will be helping with flowers this weekend.

You never know what you will see in the garden. Isn't this little guy just amazing. I can't believe I actually got a picture of him. This is a new Dahlias called Elija Mason. What a great spot to stop for a rest.

No comments: