Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Glads and Sunflowers.

Finally some more flowers.  Both the Glads and the Sunflowers are a good 10 days later than normal.  I was finally able to pick a full wagon this morning.  That being said the Dahlias are also late so it looks like they still need a good week before any good picking can happen.

Here is one the creations that went out last week.  I was really pleased with this.  I loved the Mauve glads and they needed to go to a special event.  

 This is the sunflower that we are currently picking.  A luscious double with a green center that opens to black.   Solar power, a painted gold and Valentine, a lemon yellow are just showing color and I should have some picked for the weekend.
Other flowers just staring are the Callas.  A limited assortment that I will be using in bouquets this week.  Calla Bunches will be starting next week.  The sweet peas are doing well but I am only picking every second day so reserve your bunch so you will not be disappointed.

No comments: