Thursday, August 23, 2012

Township 7 Winery Art in the Vines

A busy few days ahead as I get ready for the "Art in the Vines" at Township 7 Winery.  I love being part of this Event.  It is lots of fun and I get to meet lots of new and regular customers.  I will have my booth full of Flowers.  This is happening this Sunday and here is the link to the event page. http://www.township7.com/events/.

Here are some creations for the garden.  Look at this Dahlia.  I am really loving some of my new larger flowered ones.  I hope they are productive and make the cut for a permanent spot in the garden.  This is Fern cliff Copper.

 Look at the lovely pinks.  I do so love pink.  Front and center is Pink Gingham.  A bit on the lavender scale but still great.  I am still on the quest for the perfect hot or bright pink dahlia.  Anyone have a suggestion?
Maybe I will see you on Sunday.  Also check out my Face book albums.  Lots of new pictures for August.



No comments: