Thursday, May 23, 2013

This week's Seasonal Bouquet

Here is my design this week for the Seasonal Bouquet Project.  Clematis is a new cut for me to experiment with.  This one is Nellie Moser.  I love the movement of the vines.  Also Delphiniums are starting to bloom so had to use them as well.  Also included are some just divine Lavender irises.  
 This will be the last week for Lupines and Weigela.  I Love my new Milk Jug that I got from Red Door Farms.  You will see it filled with flowers at the front of the store all season long.
 The first of the Peonies. We are still a good week away from having any Peonies available but there were a few small flowers on some new plants that wanted to be picked.  Love this cute little design.
Pre-orders are still a great idea as flowers as still just starting. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

I especially like that last little one. So perky!