Monday, April 21, 2014

More planting.

It has been a great couple of weeks for perennial planting.  A few days nice and then a few days rain to get them all settled in.  I have been super busy. Here are some of the new additions to the garden.

Blue Mirror Delphinium.    I have a large planting of the New Zealand Giant Delphiniums and they are spectacular.  But the Blue mirror interested me since it is a more airy delicate stem.

More White flowers.  I always say you  can never have enough white flowers.

Campanula persicifolia Alba.

Leucanthemum Ester Reed.  I lost this patch a few years back and finally found some more plants.
A real work horse in the garden are the Rudbeckia.  Once they start blooming they do not stop.

Chim Chiminee.  Love the frilly petals on this one.

Cherry Brandy.  A great color addition.
It can rain for a bit now because I need a break from planting.


No comments: