Tuesday, May 9, 2017

We will re-open May 24th

Our official day to re-open will be May 24th.  Sadly everything is way later than last year and I am unable to offer Mother's Day Bouquets.  There is just nothing ready to pick yet.

Soon we will have a limited amount of lilac bunches available.  If the weather holds,  I will be picking Friday or Saturday.  We will then be open for the day, until they are gone.  Call or msg if you are interested.  Bunches will be 5 stems for $15.  The variety available is Sensation as shown below.

No comments: